Fall Prevention and Balance Program
Let us help keep you on your feet to avoid the slips, trips, stumbles, and falls that can lead to minor and serious injuries. This program is open to everyone and is appropriate for people of all ages. This free event is presented by Women of Rodef Shalom.
Time & Location
Nov 12, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Rodef Shalom Congregation, 4905 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
About the Event
Free · Registration Requested
10:00 AM | Program
11:15 AM | Brunch
This fall prevention and balance program is open to everyone and appropriate for people of all ages.
Let us help keep you on your feet to avoid the slips, trips, stumbles, and falls that can cause everything from minor bumps and bruises to serious head and hip injuries.
Join us to learn:
- To identify your biological, behavioral, and environmental fall risk factors.
- What medications might affect your balance.
- How to do your own home assessment to help add fall-free years to your life.
- Practical high and low tech suggestions you can use to prevent falls.
- Home exercises to improve balance, lower body strength, flexibility, and endurance to decrease your risk for falling.
Questions? Email Carol Leaman at email@example.com